iCarsoft Diagnosis Tool

iCarsoft Diagnosis Tool

Postby bayes on Fri May 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Has anyone used the iCarsoft Diagnosis tools. I have an ABS light that I need to diagnose and reset and I am looking at something that will be able to do it that isn't the MUTII. I have heard that the iCarsoft MHM v1.0 is able to do this on the ML triton but was wondering if anyone on here can either confirm or deny this?
bayes

Re: iCarsoft Diagnosis Tool

Postby NowForThe5th on Fri May 24, 2019 5:10 pm

Start by cleaning the sensors and the toothed rings behind the brakes. This is possibly the most common cause.

Then disconnect battery for 30 minutes or so andupon reconnection, if all is good the light should go out.

If not, buy a scanner.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Postby Rain on Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:25 pm

icarsoft will most likely support your model. However, it didn't support my MQ. Send them a message with your vin and they should be able to confirm.

I ended up buying a Snapon Modis Edge at a very significant cost as i was starting to get fedup with all these rubbish scan tools that don't really work with new late year models and their functions. If you are in sydney let me know and ill diagnose and reset it for you for free.
Rain

Postby bayes on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 am

Thanks Rain.
I have messaged a reseller and they have advised that this tool does work with the ABS. Just wanted to get some info from others regarding this or other options for the ABS as the standard OBDII tools don’t do ABS.
bayes

Return to Electrical