MR Triton Fuse Size

MR Triton Fuse Size

Postby doe on Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Simple question but haven't been able to find an answer. I'm picking up a new MR Triton GSR next week and just want to confirm the fuse size in the vehicle so I can order a wiring kit for the UHF and dashcam. Could someone confirm whether they use mini or micro 2/3 fuses? I'll follow up with the dealer on Monday if necessary.
doe

Re: MR Triton Fuse Size

Postby DibbyDibbyDJ on Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:30 pm

They use the micro fuses. They are like the mini ones just a little shorter.

If you are thinking of using those fuse piggy back holders, i would think again. They are notorious for falling out causing unusual issues. One thing about mitsubishi is the function on the list of fuses in the book is not the only one.

I have seen a few towed in to us where it was a strange non start or warning light issue, and all along it was an accessory piggy back that had fallen out. This Means towing and time spent is not a warranty charge, but retail to customer.
2024 Outlander

mitsubishi-forums.com
DibbyDibbyDJ

Postby doe on Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Have put the piggy back holders in empty slots so no issue upsetting something else. Pretty sure I won't miss the rear seat heaters if drops out.

With regards to the fuse size if anyone else is ready this, the fuse panel in the cab takes low profile mini fuses. They are NOT micro fuses.
doe

Postby AndrewGLS on Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:14 pm

doe wrote:With regards to the fuse size if anyone else is ready this, the fuse panel in the cab takes low profile mini fuses. They are NOT micro fuses.

What a legend, coming back and letting us know. Thanks dude
AndrewGLS

Return to Electrical