Powder Coating White

Powder Coating White

Postby dazza_241 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:25 am

Guys,

Nudge bar and roll bars are getting powder coated this week. Been searching the forum this morning but haven't come across anyone who has powder coated their nudge bar and roll bar white. Has anyone had any luck with doing these white instead of satin black? Thinking of being different.....

Cheers,
Millsy
dazza_241

Re: Powder Coating White

Postby Jacobie on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:37 am

I haven't personally seen white either. If it were me, I would plasti-dip the nudge bar and sports bars white first to get an idea of what it would look like. That's what I did with matte black, the plasti-dip has held up though So i haven't needed to powder coat yet :lol:
2013 MN GLX-R

Build Thread: Jacobie's 2013 MN GLX-R
Jacobie

Postby explorer.dave on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:38 am

I reckon that should look pretty cool, post some pic's up when finished. I powder coated my bulbar white and it makes them stand out IMHO.
Better to be silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.[

[b]Penrith Panthers 2021..Finally :roll:

Posts should be like mini skirts, long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting
explorer.dave
Platinum Subscriber

Postby Ray57MQ on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Dazza n Dave, how did you go with coating the bars ? can you post some pic's ? thanks
Don’t take life so seriously, it isn’t permanent
Ray57MQ

Postby explorer.dave on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Ray57MQ wrote:Dazza n Dave, how did you go with coating the bars ? can you post some pic's ? thanks

I had mine done (spray paint shop) when purchased so can't help you on that one Ray. Mine is a T13 steel bar from TJM.
Better to be silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.[

[b]Penrith Panthers 2021..Finally :roll:

Posts should be like mini skirts, long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting
explorer.dave
Platinum Subscriber

Postby Ray57MQ on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:43 pm

explorer.dave wrote: I had mine done (spray paint shop) when purchased so can't help you on that one Ray. Mine is a T13 steel bar from TJM.

OK, cheers Dave
Don’t take life so seriously, it isn’t permanent
Ray57MQ

Return to Exterior Mods