Genuine Mitsubishi Canopy

Genuine Mitsubishi Canopy

Postby Eazy_71 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi folks - I’m new on here. Just kitting up a new MQ and have managed to pick up a used canopy from Mitsubishi. DOes anyone know where I can lay my hands on a set of fitting instructions - there’s a few spare bits and I can’t work out what they are for!!

Thanks in advance.
Eazy_71

Re: Genuine Mitsubishi Canopy

Postby Coaster on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 pm

I have a copy of the factory (EGR) Canopy installation instructions that came with my new GLX+. I'm in Canberra. Maybe I could look up what the spare bits are if you are not in the region?

Cheers

Trev
Coaster

Postby -AzzA- on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:37 pm

I dont have install instructions, but i do have a factory canopy on mine if you need reference photos tho i think it would be pretty easy to fit couple of clamps and some doubles sided foam tape by the looks of how its fitted.
And you could prolly do a better job then a dealership did on mine bloody thing leaked in the corners as they didnt take the sealing tape far enough up to the front leaving a gap :evil:
-AzzA-

Postby Pearcie45 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:09 pm

What sort of tape? I bought my canopy 2nd hand and just clamps it on. Was easy enough. But it does leak. Maybe I need to put some of this tape you speak of in between the tub and canopy?
MN MY13 GLX-R - Silver - Rear Diff Lock - Rhino Lining Tub Liner - GME TX3100 UHF - Tinted Bonnet Protector - Basha 3mm Bash Plates
Pearcie45

Return to Exterior Mods