Multiple MQ warranty problems

Multiple MQ warranty problems

Postby daniel944 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:07 am

Hi All
I am in the process of battling with Mitsubishi and my selling dealer to get some odd warranty issues sorted out, car has been back to the dealer twice just to be told the problems don't exist.
1) Rough idle (seems like a miss on one cylinder). This only happens when the car is hot, and has been stationary for a period of 1 or two minutes. The 2nd time round the dealer performed a small quantity relearn on the injectors and reset the fuel pump parameters, but this made no difference.
2) About once per week the digital radio resets to the top station in the list, there seems to be no correlation to other events, I suspect there is a software glitch in the digital radio.
3) Air conditioning works great when car is driven at speed but the vent temps raise significantly when car is stationary. Research suggests that Mitsi has not fitted a condenser fan to Aus models.

I have raised these issues in separate posts before but thought I would bring this up once again to see if any one else has had these issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Daniel
daniel944

Re: Multiple MQ warranty problems

Postby NowForThe5th on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:05 am

daniel944 wrote:I have raised these issues in separate posts before but thought I would bring this up once again to see if any one else has had these issues

There seems to be some discussion happening in the other threads. I'm not sure why you'd think that posting again would make any difference.

I'm locking this one. Please do not crosspost.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Return to Warranty/Recalls