gday all

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

gday all

Postby eddy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi Iam a first time poster on this forum. Looking at buying a new triton v6 but dont seem to see too many guys with v6 on here would love to hear what some of you guys think about the v6.

cheers eddy
eddy

Re: gday all

Postby Eelesy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi Eddy.

Welcome to the site, as you mentioned the magority of guys on here are driving the diesel triton, off the top of my head I cant think of anyone in particular that has a petrolV6, but the beauty of this site that no doubt someone will be able to answer ur question.

I personally chose the diesel version because my last 4wd was a diesel, but on the plus side the petrol model is cheaper
I'm not dead
Eelesy

Postby Buzzy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Welcome to the site eddy,
There are a few guys on here with V6's. Hang in there they will be along soon enough with some info.

Cheers
Buzzy
Valued Contributor

Postby acecom on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:23 pm

WELCOME TO THE SITE MATE.
acecom

Postby eddy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Yeah thanks guys I currently own a nk 3.5 v6 paj and a mazda bravo 2.5td but am trying to go back to just 1 4wd and I really do prefer the grunt of the v6. I will be putting it on gas straight away and adding susspension wheels tyres and dual batteries I have been searching site but will be sure to ask many more questions.

cheers eddy
eddy

Postby Homer on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:54 am

Hey Eddy,

I just bought mine - petrol, auto, but so far I am totally happy with it. Has a fair bit more go than the MK and I never had a problem with it's performance.
Same engine (I believe) as my '03 Paj but is heaps quicker I'd say due to power/weight.

If you do a lot of sand driving you won't go past petrol auto IMHO.
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions