back on line

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

back on line

Postby tritongirl on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:30 am

hi guys tritongirl here formaly tan72 had some trouble with the changes and could not get back on so i thought i would just create a new name its all good,its great to see a better forum and wow have you guys done so much with your cars they look fantastic hello to everyone and i look forward to meeting up with a possable camp or to,i will be at inskip over the new year so i might see some of you out and about,if you see a woman in a silver gls coming your way and ya live on the northside of brisbane give us a wave. :)
tritongirl

Re: back on line

Postby subi_man on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:21 pm

welcome back :-)
Andrew

Never judge a man by the size of his shed, but by how many toys he has IN that shed
subi_man
Valued Contributor

Postby 4wd26 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Hey Tritongirl,
I had wondered where you guys had gotten too.

There is looking like a trip is getting organised around christmas (no dates yet) be good to catch up again.
Getting Out There
Sucks to be you, glad I bought a 3.2 :o
4wd26

Postby tritongirl on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:59 pm

heya 4wd26 hows the the wife and kids going yes it would be great to meet up again even if its just for a day run we havnt done anything to our triton yet cause of money stiil road tires got a nudge bar of mantis and hubby fitted that he did a great job but not even bright new shiny spot lights are on it yet ahh maybe i should put that on my chrissy list hay let us know a date and we will realy try to be there sounds great,i am a bit of a party pooper when it comes to hard off roading yet although the gls comes with a higher ground clearence i would like more and some better tyres before i do to much more i went up a fairly scary hill at springs gritting my teeth the whole way but i made it unlike my brother in his jimny he had to be snatched up man i was so proud all with road tires and no lift,catch up soon guys :)
tritongirl

Return to Introductions