Our First 4x4

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Our First 4x4

Postby Proof on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Hey Guys,
Married with 1 and another on the way, Cant wait to get our first 4X4 and give it a crack , as a kid I went halves with the old boy in a camper and we would drag that thing everywhere, so hopefully I can do the same with my boys.
About to salary sacrifice a 2017 Exceed, Anyone got the new one? any stress with it , What did you end up paying for it ?

Hope ill be able to contribute some stories sooner rather then later
Cheers
Ben
Proof

Re: Our First 4x4

Postby johno on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Click to view larger picture Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the purchase :D

I just did the same as you not salary sacrifice but the 17 exceed, I upgraded from an ML viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4867s (last page)

As to the prices paid, there are a lot of differences what everyone is getting then for ... I don't know if you have seen this topic...
viewtopic.php?f=97&t=18731&p=499119&hilit=prices+paid#p499119
I might as well be the first to tell you.... hanging around here is bad for the wallet!! :P you might have to take out an extra loan as well as the salary sacrifice ;) ;)
They are a great bunch on here, if you have any Q's someone here will know the answer.
Don't forget the photos. (we like photos here!) oh nearly forgot...where are you from???
Cheers Johno
"Ham and eggs... A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig."
johno

Postby Proof on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Hey Johno,
Thanks for the reply!
We changed our mind on the exceed as it was not going to be available until the end of April and the new GLS SE turned up Tuesday, So picking up that on Monday! cant wait
We live in Townsville and have mates here that head north all the time , cant wait to tag alone next trip!
Cheers
Ben

Let us know if this link works for pics , for some reason the imgur link blows right up on this forum
http://imgur.com/gb6G8qL
Proof

Postby 4wd26 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 pm

link to the triton worked

Is that one of those Toby Price advertised ones- looks that way with all the blacked out flares, wheels bars etc.

must say it looks pretty good, just needs the attached mud ;)
Getting Out There
Sucks to be you, glad I bought a 3.2 :o
4wd26

Postby Proof on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Hey mate,
Yeah its the Sports edition which just means a GLS with bolt on stuff and painted stuff haha
I cant wait to get is muddy mate!
Proof

Postby Jacobie on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:53 pm

Looks good Proof! I'm a big fan of the charcoal colour with blacked-out stuff :lol:
2013 MN GLX-R

Build Thread: Jacobie's 2013 MN GLX-R
Jacobie

Return to Introductions