Howdy fellow Tritonians...

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Howdy fellow Tritonians...

Postby SuperPhil65 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:47 am

Hi....newbie here to forums.....have just purchased(upgraded to) the new MQ 2017 triton....waiting on delivery but am excited to get my hands on it.....upgraded from the 2006 MK triton.....awesome machine...just getting a bit long in the tooth lol....
SuperPhil65

Re: Howdy fellow Tritonians...

Postby Geoff3DMN on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:04 am

A Tritonion would be an alien life form who lives on the moon of Saturn called Triton (me I've just a Triton owner) :lol:

But welcome to the forums anyway :)
Geoff3DMN
Platinum Subscriber

Postby johno on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:25 pm

SuperPhil65 wrote:Hi....newbie here to forums.....have just purchased(upgraded to) the new MQ 2017 triton.....

Welcome to the site, you will learn a lot about tritons here, and the more you read the more it is going to cost you!! :lol:
I have not long ago upgraded myself... I had a ML and upgraded to the new MQ 17...... so different!
do you have any plans for additions yet??
Cheers Johno
"Ham and eggs... A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig."
johno

Postby SuperPhil65 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:06 am

Hi Johno...the new beast has got a chrome bullbar, towbar & snorkle....will have to wait & see what "other" goodies are available....
SuperPhil65

Postby SuperPhil65 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:23 am

[quote="Geoff3DMN"]A Tritonion would be an alien life form who lives on the moon of Saturn called Triton (me I've just a Triton owner) :lol:

Hey geoff3DMN.....that's scarey that you know that......I'm flat out knowing which planets have moons lol....thanks for the welcome :)
SuperPhil65

Return to Introductions