double din

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Re: double din

Postby tassietriton on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Hoody,
Got any photos of he double DIN and/or the ebay listing?
tassietriton

Postby hoody on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:04 pm

mate i would if i could but i dont know how to send photos but i got it of ebay
hoody

Postby hoody on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm

homer let me know how you go with the pistons
hoody

Postby Homer on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 am

Cheers hoody, the car went in yesterday so I'll post when they give it back.

I'll be going to your dealer from now on I think. The w/shop foreman is a decent chap and understands the need to fix the vehicle and customer service etc, but the service manager is a slimy POS. (I hope your service manager is on here and reads this).

After all the effort I put in trying to tell him what the problem was without being a loudmouth d$ckhead and him telling me at the end of our conversation "I can tell you one thing it's not, and that's piston slap" (I did have a word or two then ;) ), he was sitting on his soft fat arse back from the service counter when I dropped the car off yesterday and totally ignored me....that was until he overheard me say I wanted to waive the $38.90 per day insurance charge on the pissy little base model Lancer they were lending me.

Then he arcs up with "it'll cost you $1500 if you dent it and it better have a full tank when you bring it back and you can't take it outside the metropolitan area...etc etc. (the car had less than 1/4 of a tank when I walked outside and hopped in it :roll: ) Then he says "it will be here for a while you know!" and I said "yeah a week, week and a half" and he shrugged again and said "dunno about that".

I also told them that it has had a few 'check engine' lights and one was diagnosed by Hicko's smart gauge as PO303...at which point I said that would be no 3 cylinder misfire? and he just shrugged his shoulders and said "dunno". I was saying yeah but it has had some others too so they should be stored in the computer and he shrugged again "maybe, depends if it was a soft or hard code". Then went back to looking at his computer - they never even noted it on the service sheet :!:

If my car wasn't about to be worked on by whoever he may choose to start pulling the insides of the engine out......

I'm looking forward to picking it up...I hope he is there :evil:
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby hoody on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:01 pm

stick it to them bastards they got $40.000 of me and i will make sure i dont end up with f-------- sigma
hoody

Previous

Return to Introductions