Hello from TMR (Team Mitsubishi Ralliart)

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Re: Hello from TMR (Team Mitsubishi Ralliart)

Postby Dylan 191 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 pm

yeah i saw one of the cars in the flesh that got driven over to spintex in WA , nice bit of gear , was good to be involed with the supercharger kit !!
Marge bring me your address book ,4 beers and my conversation hat !!
Dylan 191

Postby Triton09 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Wellcome to the forum
Can you confirm if this is true
I ordered a GLX-R on the 1 of July and was told that it should arrive by the 30Th of August Now the dealer tells me he couldn't get the GLX-R but he ordered the new model for me.
If I can believe what The dealer said (My new Triton will have the same 3.2 DID but more powerfull also a 6 cd stacker, colour coded flares may have a slightly different front bumper ,longer tub,
and he will let me know if we are still on target for august 30th
Also he mentioned something like it's probable that it will have stability control as standard)
and the rest shoul be the same. I certenly Don't want a 2.5 DID at all if that is the case Ill cancell the order and will have to go to something else instead

Can you confirm any of this

Thanks and enjoy this terrific forum
Regards Gabriel
Triton09

Postby Jitsukablue on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:21 pm

oooo careful, stability control... want different tyres or suspension?
He who dies with the most toys, wins
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters...
Jitsukablue

Postby mad992 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:07 pm

for me stability control is a good thing :D cause its the best thing to happen in the automotive industry since the airbag........ but saying that Jits you are right dont mess with aftermarket wheels or suspension so hopefully the rear shocks are bigger than ours ,but i still wish i had vsc :mrgreen:

oh sorry and welcome to the forum TMR
mad992

Postby McCoy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Triton09 wrote:Wellcome to the forum
Can you confirm if this is true
I ordered a GLX-R on the 1 of July and was told that it should arrive by the 30Th of August Now the dealer tells me he couldn't get the GLX-R but he ordered the new model for me.
If I can believe what The dealer said (My new Triton will have the same 3.2 DID but more powerfull also a 6 cd stacker, colour coded flares may have a slightly different front bumper ,longer tub,
and he will let me know if we are still on target for august 30th
Also he mentioned something like it's probable that it will have stability control as standard)
and the rest shoul be the same. I certenly Don't want a 2.5 DID at all if that is the case Ill cancell the order and will have to go to something else instead

Can you confirm any of this

Thanks and enjoy this terrific forum
Regards Gabriel

I couldnt tell you what is in stock or available from one day to the next. Stock changes very very quickly, especially with high moving vehicles like the GLX-R variant of Triton. Also, I'm more in motorsport than in sales, so I probably dont have all the answers you are looking for. I can read the 'annoyance' in the subtext of your post though, and I do understand where you are coming from, and on that basis I dont want to 'guess' as to what you'll actually get offered to you.

Good luck Gabriel, I hope it all goes well for you.
Team Mitsubishi Ralliart - Got a question? -> danielm@tmraustralia.com
McCoy

Previous

Return to Introductions