introductions

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Re: introductions

Postby Mikew on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Hey Tryhard
Did the stealer give you a delivery date on the VR, spoke to mine 3 days ago and my MY09 (on order since June) is still 2 months away
Staring to get impatent
There's more ways to kill a cat other than shoving strawberries up its arse
Mikew

Postby tryhard on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 am

Mikew wrote:Hey Tryhard
Did the stealer give you a delivery date on the VR, spoke to mine 3 days ago and my MY09 (on order since June) is still 2 months away
Staring to get impatent

Hey MikeW

Bloody 'ell ! I ordered mine about a week ago and took delivery yesterday. I'd be giving the local stealer a rocket mate ... there were heaps all lined up at the local Brisbane dealership so it didn't look like there was any shortage !
---

MY10 MN GLX-R 2.5 DiD Auto gunmetal grey
tryhard

Postby Chep62 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 pm

G'day all, I've read many posts on this great website and thought I should introduce myself. We picked up our new Cool Silver 4x4 VR Triton dual cab 4x4 last Thursday from John Oxley motors here in Port Macquarie. We have a 98 Navara and love it (it's for sale), but thought it was time to upgrade to get all the safety features, reliability and a better vehicle for towing our camper trailer. Now I'm looking for a towbar & canopy (don't mind the Flexiglass smooth finish canopy or the Razorback). Cheers, Wayne.
Chep62

Postby subi_man on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 am

Welcome wayne, enjoy the new toy 8-)
Andrew

Never judge a man by the size of his shed, but by how many toys he has IN that shed
subi_man
Valued Contributor

Postby Homer on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:44 am

Welcome mate. What'd you get, an oiler manual??
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby Buzzy on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:10 am

Congrats Wayne,
Get some pics up so we can check out your rig................. car that is :oops: ;)
Buzzy
Valued Contributor

Postby Homer on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:48 am

Buzzy wrote:Congrats Wayne,
Get some pics up so we can check out your rig................. car that is :oops: ;)

LOL yeah i'd much prefer to see his car.
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby Chep62 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Ok, by popular demand I have placed a photo in my shed (I couldn't figure out how to show it here).
Chep62

Postby Terranismo on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Hi guys, I just registered on this and the newhilux.net site. I'm currently living in the Republic of Panama and have GLS 2.5 D/C 4WD Automatic L200 Sportero. I'll have pics up on my shed later. Thanks for both great sites :mrgreen:
Terranismo

Postby subi_man on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:39 am

Welcome :)
Andrew

Never judge a man by the size of his shed, but by how many toys he has IN that shed
subi_man
Valued Contributor

Postby Buzzy on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:28 am

Terranismo wrote:Hi guys, I just registered on this and the newhilux.net site. I'm currently living in the Republic of Panama and have GLS 2.5 D/C 4WD Automatic L200 Sportero. I'll have pics up on my shed later. Thanks for both great sites :mrgreen:

Republic of Panama.... wow!
We have members from all over the show 8-)

Welcome to the site Terranismo
Look forward to seeing your pics ;)
Buzzy
Valued Contributor

Postby Terranismo on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am

Thx for the welcome :mrgreen: I'll have to clean up the truck to be presentable :lol: This is actually the second aussie forum I've joined (the first one was the Australian X-Trail message boards).
Terranismo

Postby Naff on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Terranismo wrote:Thx for the welcome :mrgreen: I'll have to clean up the truck to be presentable :lol: This is actually the second aussie forum I've joined (the first one was the Australian X-Trail message boards).

Hahahaha when I first saw your name popup here I wondered if it was the same Terranismo from the X-Trail board - that was my first one to (username: Naff). If I remember correctly you had a black Exy? There's been some serious activity on that forum since you last posted on there - a lot of modding going on. But I sold my Exy in June this year and got myself a Triton too... welcome to this forum!
Naff
Platinum Subscriber

Postby Terranismo on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi Naff, nice to see you around here :mrgreen: I sold the X-Trail last year and actually bought a SRV Hilux diesel 4x4 D/C. It's in the shop currently as someone tried to steal it last month and did some cosmetic damage. I later on sold one of my Nissan Terranos and decided to buy the Triton.

I still see the black X around with it's new owner. I sold every part seperately and left the car almost bone stock. Made out pretty well, as I only lost 2 grand in depreciation for a 4 year old car :lol: Eitherways it was sad to see the 180whp go away :cry:
Terranismo

Postby Blue on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:47 pm

I'm Blue, I have a banjo and a bush block out back of bumfeck - I'm looking for some new friends... :D

I'm still so damned bored - I really need a holiday... :|
Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt or fish.
Blue
Platinum Subscriber

Previous

Return to Introductions