GLS+ VS GLS-R

Anything Triton related

GLS+ VS GLS-R

Postby blueevil on Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:25 am

Hi,

Planning to place an order for a new triton and considering dual cab GLS+ or GLS-R.

Mishibishi's website states both models have rear diff lock, however some reviews online say GLS-R doesn’t have rear diff.

Apart from that the only different that's matter seems to be GLS+ has heavy duty rear spring and GLSR has normal rear spring. Will make too much different if I'm not planning on carrying heavy load?

GLS+ will also come with all terrain tyre in 16" wheel while GLS-R is 18" wheel, anyone knows what tyre it come with?

From my point of view these 2 models seem to be at the same price point, I'm more intend to the R model now because bigger wheels mean higher clearance. The dealership doesn’t have a GLS-R to look or test drive at the moment, so all my research is online.

Any suggestion and recommendation is higher appreciated!
blueevil

Re: GLS+ VS GLS-R

Postby NowForThe5th on Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:50 am

blueevil wrote:Planning to place an order for a new triton and considering dual cab GLS+ or GLS-R.

No such thing as either of these model designations.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Re: GLS+ VS GLS-R

Postby Ashmoore on Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:32 am

Hi I’ve got the 2018 gls mq triton and it has central diff lock no rear diff lock but have been chasing if there’s the wiring to just activate the rear diff!! I’ve heard a whisper that there is but have had no luck in obtaining the information I need.
The 2018 triton was the last year before it went to MR which has both rear and central diff lock.
Hope this helps
Ashmoore

Return to General Discussion