Anyone know who sold this - why?

Anything Triton related

Postby tomed13 on Tue May 06, 2008 7:58 pm

prolly switche to a real truck---------hilux!!!:evil:
tomed13

Postby Mantis on Fri May 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey guys, I went into Zupps at Helensvale where I got my truck, I spoke to the salesman that sold it to me, he remembered me very well..

Anyway, I hit him up about this deal and he was very unsure of the package, I told him it definately was or is a 5 Speed GLS DiD, he then told me the GLS only comes in Auto, but I then reminded him that when we got ours the GLS was only Manual only because the Auto wasn't released yet, lol, he then stated that the $36990 + ORC was for the GLXR.......

Oh yeah, I initially went in there to get some figures for my bro in law who is just about to get a White VR, soon there will be yet another Tri hitting the roads, will be optioned with ARB bar, rear step tow bar, and ARB canopy.. (He knows not to go the Mitsu factory canopy...)
Mantis

Postby TAN72 on Sat May 10, 2008 12:40 am

geez we must have got a good price on our 08 gls
$38,,711 plus on roads.i think the resale value on the gls will hold up,so if he got the same price we did plus put the bull bar,winch plus all the other little extras on that would be the correct price only difference is its deisel and it has a diff lock not lsd,its not a bad priced car i think a great package
TAN72

Postby Austblue on Sat May 10, 2008 3:33 am

Struth almighty I paid 10k more than that for my optioned out DiD GLXR last march incl GST and that was a good deal at the time.
Austblue

Previous

Return to General Discussion