is this a latest model: triton trojan

Triton in the media

Re: is this a latest model: triton trojan

Postby Mattstruck on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:49 pm

^^ Dont get sucked into the 3.2 rubbish mate the 2.5 is a tough and reliable engine with something the 3.2 doesnt have:

HORSE POWER!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

There is NO evidence to suggest the 3.2 has any edge over the 2.5 in terms of longevity or vise versa.

My 2.5 has a 10 year warranty. Something the 3.2 never did. Shows how well made it is in my books! ;)
Not saying the 3.2 is lesser or worse (except in output power :twisted: ) long term its just both are diesels and as such both will have very long working lives. :D
Thats what diesels do.
You have a very good (powerful :P ) reliable engine there so stop dissing it ;) :D

Love the pics. Looks very nice ;)
Mod talk:
Sometimes indecipherable to the average Civillian. Example:
Homer:
I clearly remember Joe stating categorically that he prefers it in the bottom
Joe:
I didn't say it was better in the bottom, I just said it was easier and quicker.
Mattstruck

Postby Naff on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Mattstruck wrote:My 2.5 has a 10 year warranty. Something the 3.2 never did.

You mean the 5/10 year warranty? If so... Yeah it did.
Naff
Platinum Subscriber

Postby fridgie on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Mattstruck wrote:^^ Dont get sucked into the 3.2 rubbish mate the 2.5 is a tough and reliable engine with something the 3.2 doesnt have:

There is NO evidence to suggest the 3.2 has any edge over the 2.5 in terms of longevity or vise versa.

My 2.5 has a 10 year warranty. Something the 3.2 never did. Shows how well made it is in my books! ;)
Not saying the 3.2 is lesser or worse (except in output power :twisted: ) long term its just both are diesels and as such both will have very long working lives. :D
Thats what diesels do.
You have a very good (powerful :P ) reliable engine there so stop dissing it ;) :D

Typical, making crap up again to make your pink triton look/appear better... :roll: :roll:

My 3.2 has the 10yr warranty.... in fact ALL of them do....

I heard they were phasing it out after the 2.5 presented with too many issues :twisted: :lol: :lol:
I'm not so good with the advice :oops: ... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment??? :twisted:

FORUM DIRECTORY - Click here

SEARCH TUTORIAL - Click here

MY TRITON - SEE IT HERE
fridgie

Postby snowman on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 am

fridgie wrote:
Mattstruck wrote:^^ Dont get sucked into the 3.2 rubbish mate the 2.5 is a tough and reliable engine with something the 3.2 doesnt have:

Thats what diesels do.

Typical, making crap up again to make your pink triton look/appear better... :roll: :roll:

My 3.2 has the 10yr warranty.... in fact ALL of them do....

I heard they were phasing it out after the 2.5 presented with too many issues :twisted: :lol: :lol:

that's actually the truth.................massive problems with SOME 2.5's.

Shmuck. :roll:
This car is like a bad drug habit. It is taking all my money and time, my family are concerned, but new mods just feel sooooooo good.
snowman
Platinum Subscriber

Postby salt36 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Thats what diesels do.

Matt you were completely brainwashed by the salesman weren't you ? :lol:

The 2.5 I have as my work ute is so completely SLOW, has NO power etc etc......

And as above they all had 10 yr warranty :lol: Even my V6 had 10 yr warranty, not anymore though :roll: 8-)

I must drive yours one day as it sounds like the most powerfull Triton ever built :P

:D
salt36
Valued Contributor

Postby ag9111 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:57 pm

With 50nm missing somewhere
I love cats, but I couldn't eat a full one!

Mud is like unprotected sex
30 secs of fun for a lifetime of grief
ag9111
Platinum Subscriber

Previous

Return to Triton News