2010 NM triton glxr auto ... no drive

Engines, Gearboxes, Transfers, Tailshafts, Diffs, axles and CVs

2010 NM triton glxr auto ... no drive

Postby ratboy on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:20 pm

looking for some info ? help
triton 4x4 2010 glxr auto sometimes when put in drive its just like being in neutral take it out and then back in to drive and it may drive sometimes you have to do it a few times to get it to select drive ..... you can be driving along and the same may happen you have to put it in neutral and then back to drive .... any ideas ???

Transmission is full of oil and reverse works every time.

TIA
ratboy

Re: 2010 NM triton glxr auto ... no drive

Postby bill low on Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Hey Mate did you find an answer to your problem. I have a 2010 mn GLXR with the same issue. Sometime does not select drive (feels like neutral postion) and sometimes while driving along loses drive and i have to cosst to a stop go into park and select drive again and seems to be ok till the next time. I changed fluid and filter x2 seemed to improve things for about 3 weeks lathen returns not regularly just maybe once a week for the last few month. Does not seem to do it early in the journey so i thought could be a cooling issue. and seems to not go into drive from park after i have run it for an hour or more then imediately go to drive it again. anyone with any idea help would be appriciated.
bill low

Postby WUNSIE on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Get in contact with these blokes, either ring them or better still fill out the (contact us ) describing your problem and they will get back to you

http://www.gerrywubbelsautomatics.repcoservice.net/
WUNSIE

Postby bill low on Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:26 pm

Just thought I would share the results. Turned out to be drive selector switch. Contacts ware out in switch and will not hold drive on. Replaced switch and is fine now.
bill low

Return to Drive Train Components