New Cooper Pattern Released

Need something to get you rolling?

New Cooper Pattern Released

Postby Install on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:06 pm

Hi guys, here's some info on the new Cooper tyres just being released in NZ. One of the rep's has had the Zeon LTZ on his 4WD (Sorry only a MAZDA) and has been very impressed both on and off the road. Very quiet compared to others and a huge treadwear rating, aimed at the SUV-4WD market specifically.
Maybe worth a look for anyone just about to buy tyres for general on/off road. Obviously they aren't "Mudders or Rock Crunchers" but there is still a big market for the "Tradies" and town "shinies" that sometime put a foot in the dirt!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you're in control, you ain't going fast enuff!
Install

Re: New Cooper Pattern Released

Postby 4wd26 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:24 pm

I like the look of the zeon LTZ.

Would have to check out the sizes available but we run a awfull lot of narrow 17" rims in the minesite I work at (Prados and upgraded hilux).

They look like they would perform well in sand, and thats a good thing as thats what we mine.

Cheers
Getting Out There
Sucks to be you, glad I bought a 3.2 :o
4wd26

Re: New Cooper Pattern Released

Postby Jiminy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Those ZEON LTZs have gone to the top of my list when I need to get a new set of tyres for my 22s.

I have been eyeing off some GT Radials that claim to be AT and certainly look aggressive enough.

As always, it will be interesting to see how much the Coopers retail for.
Jiminy

Return to Tyres & Wheels