Perth recommendation

Perth recommendation

Postby diver albie on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi,

After dragging Trixies (ML Glx-r) ass across the ground over Christmas I've devided she needs a couple of inches before we go out again :D . Any Perth locals who can recommend where to go?

Cheers
Dave
“Wilderness is not a luxury but necessity of the human spirit.” –Edward Abbey
diver albie

Re: Perth recommendation

Postby Turtlewa on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Give Dave and the boys at coastals 4x4 Jandakot a call and tell them Ben challenger told you to call for a quote been going there for years always top work and prices
Turtlewa

Postby L200Shogun on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:54 am

These are a couple of mobile accessory fitters (in Perth) that will fit what ever you have.
Mumfords can supply as well.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mumfords ... 38?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/Western4x4accessories?fref=ts
L200Shogun

Postby buffhunt on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:15 am

I think West Coast Suspension http://www.westcoastsuspension.com.au/ are worth checking out. Their kits look pretty reasonable and they also have approved GMV kits.
Cheers,
buffhunt

The worst bit about growing old is remembering your youth! :shock:
buffhunt
Platinum Subscriber

Postby ultimate on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:19 am

Off Road Equipment in Myaree are dealers for Ultimate Suspension. The guys there are very good to work with.

Off Road Equipment (O.R.E.)
61 McCoy St
Myaree, WA 6154
Contact- Sam
Ph. (08) 9317 4608
http://www.offroadequipment.com.au/
The Team at
Australian Ultimate Suspension Pty. Ltd
Phone: +612 9618 7674
http://www.ultimatesuspension.com.au YouTube Facebook
Designers, Manufacturers and Installers of performance aftermarket suspension for Cars, Trucks and 4wds
ultimate

Postby diver albie on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Any one Perth local used West Coast Suspension? Price and customer service seems great, haven't committed but they look the goods
cheers
Dave
diver albie

Postby L200Shogun on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:55 pm

We had West Coast leafs and rear shocks on a work Triton. Lived it's life on corrugated gravel roads. They were still working well after a number of years.
L200Shogun

Postby diver albie on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:01 pm

L200Shogun wrote:We had West Coast leafs and rear shocks on a work Triton. Lived it's life on corrugated gravel roads. They were still working well after a number of years.

cheers, now the better half has been laid off, damn the minig bubble bursting, and I'm likely not far behind more conscious of $$ than before. Looking for reliable bit not stupid price wise so we can get away from the world for a bit
diver albie

Postby explorer.dave on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:40 pm

diver albie wrote:
L200Shogun wrote:We had West Coast leafs and rear shocks on a work Triton. Lived it's life on corrugated gravel roads. They were still working well after a number of years.

cheers, now the better half has been laid off, damn the minig bubble bursting, and I'm likely not far behind more conscious of $$ than before. Looking for reliable bit not stupid price wise so we can get away from the world for a bit

You can also check out Ultimate4WD, they supply and fit Dobinson lifts, and also a forum sponsor.

Dave
Better to be silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.[

[b]Penrith Panthers 2021..Finally :roll:

Posts should be like mini skirts, long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting
explorer.dave
Platinum Subscriber

Postby shortSteve on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:44 pm

I went through Pedders in Cannington, gave me a range of options for weight and price, good service and after 18 months and 60k Km's, still no probs.
Also have dealt with Action 4wd in Kelmscott with good service and come recommended for fitting etc.

As others have said, Ultimates gear comes recommended by a lot, find a good local installer and you're set :)
shortSteve

Postby dinos4x4 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:40 pm

I live in Perth and got ultimates to ship me the suspension kit over and fitted it myself as I am a fitter/machinist by trade it was easy to fit
dinos4x4

Postby diver albie on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Have thought about that option, but almost ashamed to admit it I've never done a suspension swap. I'm a sparky and fridgie by trade so know one end of a spanner from the other. I'll knock out a dual battery any day, but suspension not so sure.

Waiting on Ultimate 4wd to come back with a price
diver albie

Postby explorer.dave on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:05 pm

diver albie wrote:Have thought about that option, but almost ashamed to admit it I've never done a suspension swap. I'm a sparky and fridgie by trade so know one end of a spanner from the other. I'll knock out a dual battery any day, but suspension not so sure.

Waiting on Ultimate 4wd to come back with a price

Don't forget to become a VIP member (cost's nothing), it does knock some reasonable $$ off after a few purchases, they gave me a discount on the Dobinson kit and often have VIP member deals.
Better to be silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.[

[b]Penrith Panthers 2021..Finally :roll:

Posts should be like mini skirts, long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting
explorer.dave
Platinum Subscriber

Return to Suspension