Missing body mount bushes ??

Missing body mount bushes ??

Postby Snuffy on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Hey guys hope someone may be able to answer this for me ??. I had a little bit of debris hit the underneath of my car a couple of days ago and upon inspection i found i was missing 2 body mount bushes from my bus both left and right sides ! They are located about 200mm back from the centre pillar, I'm lucky to have 3 mn tritons live in my street mine being the 4th and when i looked at these ones they were also missing !! So i guess what i'm asking is, Is there suppose to be a bush at all located there or not ?? It sure as heck looks like it should be but with 4 cars not having any i'm left pondering as to why not? seeing as there are only then 3 mounts each side. cheers guys :?: :cry:
Snuffy

Re: Missing body mount bushes ??

Postby Cowboy Dave on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Does this help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Hitchhiker's guide to the the Triton universe and NTN.

A how to on finding your own way - search me.

The two threads I wish people would use more: thing 1 and thing 2.
Cowboy Dave

Postby SussTrito on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:49 am

Hey guys a bit late to the party but I am in the middle of bodylifting my DC MN Triton and have come across this as well. The 3rd (mid) body mounts have no bushing/cushion on either side and don’t make contact with the chassis. I’m wondering if the other 6 body mounts are sufficient enough to hold the 4b?
SussTrito

Postby NowForThe5th on Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

Just the 6, mate.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Return to Suspension