Liqui Moly

Petrol, gas, fuel tanks etc

Re: Liqui Moly

Postby RHKTriton on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:45 pm

Well al coholic......

During my scientific experiment involving getting all the chicken fat off the roasting dish, I observed the interesting phenominana... that the oily goop wouldn't rinse off with plain potable H2O (otherwise referred to as tap water to the layman (common hardworking person {of either sex}[this being a reference to one of a breeding capable pair]), however the additionof a suitable surficant (dish washing liquid {the type equivalent that Madge soaks her fingers in}(is she deceased these days?) the oily substance suddenly assimilated with the water.

Experience lad. :lol:
Don't let the b'strds get you down!!
RHKTriton
Platinum Subscriber

Postby NowForThe5th on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Joel wrote:I want to know where to get one of these catholic converters RHKtriton was talking about?

Mmmm, noticed that too. I would hardly say that their tastes are catholic. Quite specific, really.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Postby viking shippy on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:27 pm

FredSmith wrote:
viking shippy wrote:My qualification is in keeping water out....
Why on earth would you inject water into anything of value..

VS.
Water injection into internal combustion engines has been around for decades. The theory is that water is injected in small amounts. As it is super heated during combustion, the expansion increases power. This theory is evident on steam engines and catapults on aircraft carriers. American B52 bombers would never get of the ground with a full bomb and fuel load without water injection.

Yeah mate I know I used to use water injection in my 79 lancer.. club car.
No notice in power increase but when I took the head of for blue printing it was clean as a whistle........
It helped Stop carbon build up....different kettle of fish for diesels...though
I was joking... I'm a shipwright .... that's why I said that...about water injection...
What? water injection in a jet aircraft engine?....ye old prat and Whitney....?
viking shippy

Postby RHKTriton on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:09 am

What world do you guys live on....you never heard of a catalytic convertor referred to as a catholic convertor? :lol:

I tried water injection on my sunbird many..many..years ago V.S.

One morning went to start the car and not a sausage, thought I'd rusted up the pistons.

On removing a few spark plugs it became apparent that water had syphoned into a couple of cylinders and caused hydraulic locking.

Quick drain and all was good. I decided the damage risk outweighed the minimal benefits.
Don't let the b'strds get you down!!
RHKTriton
Platinum Subscriber

Previous

Return to Fuel Systems