ML Triton

What were your warranty claims and recall information

ML Triton

Postby liamb on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 am

Hi All

Will be picking up a new (one of the last ML's) Triton in a few weeks. I am just wondering do I tell the stealer to fix a list of things off this list of do I assume the warranty things have been fixed prior to delivery. If so how do I tell if warranty issues have been fixed. I have never owned a new car so I am unsure.

Cheers

Bill
liamb

Re: ML Triton

Postby rick on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 am

just use it mate,not all of them get the same faults and if it gets one they will repair it under warranty anyway so dont worry just enjoy.......... 8-)
i think im a lesbian trapped in a mans body!!!
rick

Postby FreestyleCab on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:50 pm

There are 2 GLX-R ML Tritons left in Lithgow NSW if someone still wants the 3.2 litre motors.
Colours are Black and Blue, I didn't check to see if they had the difflock or not.....
Brett
FreestyleCab

Postby al coholic on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Wow....Lithgow Mitsubishi has a Triton ......IN STOCK.... :o :o
I went there to buy mine, being only 20 mins down the road and trying to keep business local etc....
For weeks on end they did not have a single model in stock and didnt know when they would have one, so ended up travelling down the mountain to the flatlands, and in the whole time I got jerked around by the dealer in Penrith, they still never had a Triton at Lithgow. Unreal, now they have two...oh well.... I have mine and love it regardless. :D
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything important, it's too late to stop reading it.
al coholic

Postby liamb on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:46 pm

3 ML glxr's DID's 1 man 2 auto's at australian motors goodwood road, and 2 autos avaliable for order at Portside and Northeastern.
liamb

Return to Warranty/Recalls