warranty cover

What were your warranty claims and recall information

Re: warranty cover

Postby Crash486 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:41 am

willo13 wrote:Interesting I have just had ours towed and whilst it was on a friday arvo we won't get it back until Wednesday arvo. Leaving us ( wife and 2yr old as well ) 300km from home. Diagnosed as a faulty turbo, replaced under warranty. Service department checked error code on Monday arvo and said was a split seam in intercooler. Had to ring to find out what is happening, was told should be on the road Tuesday arvo. Got a call back about 1230 saying had to replace complete turbo, parts avaliable in Perth but won't be done until next

I'd say that dealer is bloody brilliant to do that so quickly. Took me two weeks to get two stick on strips replaced and then they had the car all day and only managed to do one!
Crash486

Postby Thommo3337 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:58 am

To those that complain about people calling there dealers STEALERS this is why and I believe this dealership can be placed on the STEALER list
A Heroin Addiction Would Have Been Cheaper!!
Thommo3337

Postby tritonmal on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Been to stealership. Warranty sorted.
tritonmal
Platinum Subscriber

Postby RHKTriton on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Everything is getting shonky, shonky, sh^%house these days.

To observe how businesses seem to put immense effort in driving away customers, where in reality a smaller effort could leave customers in a happy state and actually bring more paying customers to them.

I have been running my own business for over ten years now and always give clients a little more time than quoted. TLC is the key to a successful operation, I don't advertise or am listed in the phone book, but I'm kept busy.

The newsagent who stood staring me down years ago while I checked through mags to decide on a purchase has missed out on over $1k of sales. The lawn mower business that locked its door in my face at five minutes before closing missed out on selling a $3.5k ride-on. Car dealers that don't get off their fat A&^s have missed out on a few commissions also!

Anyone's experience with a warranty issue will either leave them feeling like they're enjoying a pint or suffering the morning after an excess, hehe.
Don't let the b'strds get you down!!
RHKTriton
Platinum Subscriber

Postby tritonmal on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:58 pm

@ srb..... Like you, after the dramas I've had I'm thinking of not going back. ....
tritonmal
Platinum Subscriber

Postby tritonmal on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:59 pm

@ jag68.... Put a complaint into mma or better still mma Facebook page....
tritonmal
Platinum Subscriber

Postby RHKTriton on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:12 pm

I might stand corrected but from the mags it seems that the Tritons are the third most popular 4x4 in the category (by sales).

To this day they are the only ones to offer the functionality of the Super Select Transfer Box in this category.
All the other brands still only offer Part time 4x4 so no carrots there.

So what simple thing could the Mitsu Network do to get up another rung or two?

Quality of Dealer Network seems to be the sore thumb?
Don't let the b'strds get you down!!
RHKTriton
Platinum Subscriber

Postby tritonmal on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:12 am

Hi. I've had the same or very similar issues as you withy box. It's finally getting swapped out under warranty with a new box after 3 yrs abd 68000 kms .And the dealership said it would be the first and only box under warranty. WTF? If mma can't repair a fault under warranty then mma should replace the part! Personally I think there are major design faults with the box.
tritonmal
Platinum Subscriber

Previous

Return to Warranty/Recalls