Travs MN Dual Cab And other car

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Postby travr on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm

So I've been looking on this furom for some time now figured I should post some pics of the car/s
1 2011 glxr MN triton blue dual cab
arb delux front bar rear tow bar and step canopy tradies roof rack snorkel
Currently looking at new tyres and suspension
Looks like this
Click to view larger picture
And my other car is my toy it's a SWB GQ style side ute with a 5.7 lt V8 and auto with custom bar work all round 35" KM2's locker and other stuff I can't remember right now all work has bee carried out by me looks like this

Currently living in albury/ wodonga area moving back to Darwin at Christmas

Cheers Travis
travr

Re: Travs MN Dual Cab And other car

Postby al coholic on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:35 pm

I was gunna compliment you on the Triton until i saw the pic of the NISSAN :twisted: :lol: :lol: How did your old man take it when you came out of the closet??? :lol: :lol:

Only joking of course........GQ looks like a weapon ;) Is the locker front or rear??

Triton sounds like it is coming along nicely too 8-) If looking at Suspension........check out Ultimate suspension in Sydney....forum sponsor and they have kitted out most of the Tritons on here, very popular brand ;) Great service too :)

Good luck with it all and keep us updated ;)
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything important, it's too late to stop reading it.
al coholic

Postby trickydevil on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:53 pm

You can drop the patrol off in Coffs if you want. I'll look after it for u. Sweet tri. Go big with the mods.
trickydevil

Postby mattz on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Welcome Trav.
As you have already discovered there is plenty of info here... Make the most of it.
Sweet looking vehicles you have.
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN AND A BOY IS
THE PRICE OF HIS TOYS
mattz

Postby trumpy955 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:39 pm

*DROOLS* nice triton there mate, but i especially like the troll !!! :twisted: hope its all engineered .

where abouts are you in Albury wodonga ? i noticed the vic plates so guessing you are on the nicer side of the river.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
trumpy955

Postby travr on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:46 pm

al coholic wrote:I was gunna compliment you on the Triton until i saw the pic of the NISSAN :twisted: :lol: :lol: How did your old man take it when you came out of the closet??? :lol: :lol:

Only joking of course........GQ looks like a weapon ;) Is the locker front or rear??

Triton sounds like it is coming along nicely too 8-) If looking at Suspension........check out Ultimate suspension in Sydney....forum sponsor and they have kitted out most of the Tritons on here, very popular brand ;) Great service too :)

Good luck with it all and keep us updated ;)

ha ha. Locker is in the rear sounded like a good idea at the time should have put it in the front first as for suspension i am waiting on Monster rides to get back to me on there thoughts on maybe using mine for a development car if not will go the ultimate i think. GQ is heaps of fun to drive just the heavy right foot is the only down side but great fun to drive :evil: cheers for the comments
travr

Postby travr on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 pm

trumpy955 wrote:*DROOLS* nice triton there mate, but i especially like the troll !!! :twisted: hope its all engineered .

where abouts are you in Albury wodonga ? i noticed the vic plates so guessing you are on the nicer side of the river.

i am out in Baranduda good place to live cheers for the commenrts still working on the engineering will get there eventually :roll:
travr

Postby andyj on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Welcome Travs hope you find the help on the site.................
Or as Speedy Gonzalez once said, it won't hurt, did it
andyj

Postby travr on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 pm

I had a meeting with Steve about a development kit on the triton should be starting on it soon it will be going in hopefully next week so will be very keen to see how it will perform will update when it's get installed
travr

Postby har05l on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 am

I hope when it starts you have plenty of pics to share :D , this will be very 8-)
[censored]
har05l
Platinum Subscriber

Postby travr on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Ill be sure to take lots of photos so people are able to see the difference from stock to not
travr

Postby travr on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:15 pm

i bought one of these today now just need to wok out how to use it

travr

Postby travr on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Figured I should give this a bit of a update car is now running a reckon lift kit from monster rides very happy with it so far also just re shoed with a set of BFG KM2 265/70/17 love these tyres have them on my shorty so figured I'd throw them on the triton any way here are some pics
travr

Postby trumpy955 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Looking sharp now mate. Baranduda, so your close to the stump eh ? Great pub :)
Next time I visit I will shoot you a MSG and we can find a few tracks, when I lived in Wodonga I loved it. Would move back in a heart beat if I could secure a good job.
trumpy955

Postby travr on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Cheers mate have not been on here for a while not in baranduda any more now living up in Darwin fishing is better up here just no tracks to play on
travr

Postby trumpy955 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:03 am

Are you with the forces? I only ask cos someone else I know has just made that move. A guy called Ben Wilkins, maybe you know him ?
trumpy955

Postby travr on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Yes mate happy with my job been doing it for 16 yrs now so still enjoying it. As for your mate no don't know him there is a few of us up here and a lot of different places to work.
travr

Return to Member Build Ups