Hotshots ML Single Cab Build

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Postby hotshot on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 am

Gday guys and girls

Figured id start a build up thread for my ute so i thought this would help me find out why my wallet is getting thinner. Its my first 4x4 and first ute for that and its been a long time coming. Its primarily a work vehicle so the boring things : toolboxes racks etc are the first mods. Anyway about two weeks ago i bought this 07 ML. Heres some pics of it after i bought it fairly standard a couple of lights, Coopers Discoverer ATR, CB and bullbar.

Click to view larger picture

and now its had some roof racks including removable front fork and the customary item of team allegiance

Will keep adding things as i go. It seems the more i search this site the more things i want/have to do :D

Cheers
hotshot

Postby 1ZERO5 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:34 am

Looks good hotshot, the wheels really do make a huge difference. Nice wheels too I don't think I've seen any like that.

Is the roof cage custom?
1ZERØ5
1ZERO5

Re: Hotshots ML Single Cab Build

Postby drover on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Looking good hotshot ;) How does the 2way hand peice go ? I find my leg catches on it and knocks it off the hook all the time :cry: You need some sidesteps and a couple of under body boxes now :)
drover

Re: Hotshots ML Single Cab Build

Postby hotshot on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:58 pm

1ZERO5 wrote:Looks good hotshot, the wheels really do make a huge difference. Nice wheels too I don't think I've seen any like that.

Is the roof cage custom?

Yea cheers ive never seen them before and dont know anything about them. But i like them. The racks were custom made by an ally boat builder seem to do the job nicely.

drover wrote:Looking good hotshot ;) How does the 2way hand peice go ? I find my leg catches on it and knocks it off the hook all the time :cry: You need some sidesteps and a couple of under body boxes now :)

Thanks mate. Dont mention the 2way it gives me the s#$$$ something shocking :evil: . When im driving for more than 5 mins i just chuck it on the passenger side. So i feel your pain. Yea side steps could be a goer as ive already managed to get a dent just under the drivers door. And undertray boxes are a must. Ive got to many leads, straps and other bits of crap to store.
hotshot

Return to Member Build Ups