Krazed's Mn Build Up

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Re: Krazed's Mn Build Up

Postby newby on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Hey Mate, Is that a genuine mitsubishi tray? it looks the goods
newby

Postby newby on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Hey Mate, Is that a genuine mitsubishi tray? it looks the goods
newby

Postby mattz on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:21 am

Looks good. 8-)
The repairer could have picked up a new tub for only a couple of hundred dollars and made a tidy profit. That's why he was peed off. :lol:
At least all the running around was worth it and saved you some coin in the long run. 8-)
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN AND A BOY IS
THE PRICE OF HIS TOYS
mattz

Postby krazed on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 pm

newby wrote:Hey Mate, Is that a genuine mitsubishi tray? it looks the goods

hey mate . Its made by triplem . I believe they also make the genuine trays too(feel free to correct me if i am wrong) but i think the genuine are longer ??
krazed

Postby krazed on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:06 pm

been awhile . So since last time

Added tray/reverse lights . Wired them in to my dual battery so they can light up camp for the kids to play around at night whilst not having to worry about the battery flattening . came in handy cooking roasts in the camp oven last camp at charlie morelands under lights 8-) . Hooked them up to an in cab rocker switch .

Added winch in and out controller inside the cab so i dont have to plug the hand controller in anymore .

added some new rod holders to the ladder rack and also bolted some clips on the racks against the back window to stop them sliding about .

destroyed my "input / output" shaft (depending who you speak to) on little red at glasshouse but thanks to an absolute champ service manager lee and about 200k's or running around by me i got out of it for under 500$ . Stoked ! :D Also bent my home made passo slider on the same hill but it saved alot more damage . Bash plates also were absolutely pummeled after that bad line at the start but got a mate with a press so we straightened them right out (not expecting a long life span now but at least you can take them on and off now :lol: )
Click to view larger picture :twisted:
Installed a 1 inch body lift as the last few times i've been out clearance has been a real issue .

Ordered some new sliders due in before 2 weeks at fraser over xmas/new years angled up instead of flat this time around and also getting them customed to suit the body lift .

Pushing harder these days so 33's and a rear locker have taken the top 2 spots on the next to do .

Pics to come
krazed

Postby 4wd26 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:29 pm

look forward to the pics ;)
Getting Out There
Sucks to be you, glad I bought a 3.2 :o
4wd26

Previous

Return to Member Build Ups