Doongs Triton

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Doongs Triton

Postby Doong on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 pm

I've had the triton for a month or so now.

It came with a dp chip, factory steel bar, custom made sill protectors, cracked piston and tough dog suspension.

So far i've rebuilt the motor, made/fitted some seat spacer, mn grill, clear mn style side indicators, 285/75r16 federal couragias on 16x8 patrol rims, and fitted/made erg blank.

The day i got it
Click to view larger picture

As it sits today

Doong

Re: Doongs Triton

Postby Amaroo on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Looks good mate, amazing how much better they look with some nice wheels and tyres hey!

I'm jealous of the places you have to go wheeling down there in Tassie too, no doubt the muddies will get a good workout ;)
Amaroo

Postby Doong on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Cheers,

Yeah its pretty good down here, plenty on tracks within a 40 min drive from the middle of town. Hopefully get it muddy over the Christmas holidays.

Snorkel is the next on the list, cant decide on a cheap ebay one or make up a stainless one. i have no abs so have room to come though the guard behind the airbox and go it the back of it. Hate the way most snorkels make it way to much effort to change a headlight globe.
Doong

Postby lachiem on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:18 pm

ohh will watch this with great interest, was thinking of getting a mate to fab up a SS snorkel but havn't seen too many on them.
Something profound
Something funny
lachiem

Return to Member Build Ups