Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Re: Newbie

Postby rokster on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Coming along nicely.. I hope I get a break over the weekend to add some to mine. I like the idea of your drawers / storage.. might have to copy that !
rokster
Platinum Subscriber

Postby cjsxrt on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Click to view larger pictureClick to view larger pictureClick to view larger picture
Thanks rokster. I did the draw today need carpet I'll hopefully next week I'll get onto painting the canopy
cjsxrt

Postby cjsxrt on Sun May 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Well yesterday we decided to do a day trip to straddie the weather was awesome it was the misses and little fellas first time there last time I went was 7-8 years ago in a hilux. But I couldn't fault the triton yesterday it performed with out and issues. Only issue was the switch for my air compressor crapped itself. Click to view larger pictureClick to view larger picture the little fella hurrying mum up Click to view larger picture the look out on the track that goes thru the middle of the island from amity point to blue lagoon so peaceful there Click to view larger picture the little fella loved the playground near the barge waiting to come home and he cracked his head a good one but his a tough cookie Click to view larger picture all cleaned today
cjsxrt

Postby Jacobie on Mon May 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Rig's looking mint mate! Just wondering how you painted your canopy?
2013 MN GLX-R

Build Thread: Jacobie's 2013 MN GLX-R
Jacobie

Postby cjsxrt on Mon May 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Jacobie wrote:Rig's looking mint mate! Just wondering how you painted your canopy?

Cheers mate. I bought the paint in a can from super cheap that they mix up to the colour of the paint code which I think was 4 cans and bought the clear coat aswell and done it in the garage at the old house it was a pain but came out pretty good
cjsxrt

Postby Jacobie on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:55 am

cjsxrt wrote:
Jacobie wrote:Rig's looking mint mate! Just wondering how you painted your canopy?

Cheers mate. I bought the paint in a can from super cheap that they mix up to the colour of the paint code which I think was 4 cans and bought the clear coat aswell and done it in the garage at the old house it was a pain but came out pretty good

Sounds good mate, mind me asking how much that set you back?
2013 MN GLX-R

Build Thread: Jacobie's 2013 MN GLX-R
Jacobie

Postby cjsxrt on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Hahaha good question I can't remember I bought it when it was on special
cjsxrt

Postby cjsxrt on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Been a while since I've posted been doing a lot to the triton from new wheels and nitto trail grapplers the AT Click to view larger picture
Added a 100AH battery in the back Click to view larger picture
Made a place for my recovery tracks Click to view larger pictureClick to view larger picture
And added a couple of power plugs for the nights camping running the lights Click to view larger picture
But most of all I've been enjoying it we got up to bribe island for Aussie day and really enjoyed every bit got to iron out some kinks Click to view larger pictureClick to view larger picture
cjsxrt

Previous

Return to Member Build Ups