Kev's GLX

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Kev's GLX

Postby briskev on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:55 pm

So it's time to start a build thread, it's going to be the usual things in here but here's what I'm starting with.

2015 Red GLX auto so the wife can drive it lol. Bought new only 3 weeks ago. Already put 2000km on it lol have done a few farm trips out at blackbutt for Easter weekend so time to get started on the things that will make it a little more capable/tougher looking lol.

I have put some rhino racks on and also a side awning. I will put some pics up when I can get them off my phone.

Next things I will be doing will be a 2" lift, 32"tyres? Exhaust, Snorkel,and a few other bits and pieces. I'm also going to do my own roll on tub liner.

Will keep you posted on progress, it will be slow have to hide it all from the money manager
briskev

Re: Kev's GLX

Postby psaunders on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:46 am

Welcome mate!
Good to see another red triton getting around brisbane! :) I haven't seen too many myself.
I might suggest upgrading your bash plates too they are worth there weight in gold! They've saved my skin a bit especially when I went to Fraser at the start of the year... The front one coped a bit of a thumping which could have ended my trip real fast had I just had the standard ones... :?
psaunders

Postby briskev on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:04 am

psaunders wrote:Welcome mate!
Good to see another red triton getting around brisbane! :) I haven't seen too many myself.
I might suggest upgrading your bash plates too they are worth there weight in gold! They've saved my skin a bit especially when I went to Fraser at the start of the year... The front one coped a bit of a thumping which could have ended my trip real fast had I just had the standard ones... :?

Cheers I was looking at doing an xrox front bar with bash in the coming months
briskev

Postby briskev on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Still no pics yet I don't havE a photobucket acc. But have just finished washing the Jaffa after a day on the beach at bribie island. Great trip with great friends seen a lot of trito's out today. After the trip I am realising that the lift front bar and bash plate, and wheels and tyres are needed urgently. So watch this space.

Ps. Will get some pics up somehow soon
briskev

Return to Member Build Ups