2013 GLR silvier

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby viking shippy on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:46 am

lordjoe89 wrote:after that my budy had some spotty s he wasn't using so we put the on my car. also we put in a dual battery under the tray
Click to view larger picture
the wiring box
Click to view larger picture
Click to view larger picture
Click to view larger picture
Click to view larger picture
pardon me mate but I canot see any inline fuses at the batterys protecting your wiring this contributes to a hudge fire risk...just saying!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
viking shippy
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm


 

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:05 am

viking shippy wrote:
lordjoe89 wrote:after that my budy had some spotty s he wasn't using so we put the on my car. also we put in a dual battery under the tray
Click to view larger picture
the wiring box
Click to view larger picture
Click to view larger picture
Click to view larger picture
Click to view larger picture
pardon me mate but I canot see any inline fuses at the batterys protecting your wiring this contributes to a hudge fire risk...just saying!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


tthe batterys are fused both ends they r in fuse holders if you look at the last 2 photos you can see them
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby viking shippy on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 am

I'm glad you can see um ...lol..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
viking shippy
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:44 am

[url][/url]Click to view larger picture
[url][/url]Click to view larger picture
Last edited by lordjoe89 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:45 am

Just a few photos from a trip i did a month ago at janowen hills 4x4 park trying out the new suspensions from monster rides. it went great
[url][/url][img]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums[URL=http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/lordjoe89/media/1357_zpsl7uho9fe.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p625/lordjoe89/1357_zpsl7uho9fe.jpg[/img][url][/url]/p625/lordjoe89/1356_zpsa3yjrzbl.jpg[/IMG][/URL][url][/url]Click to view larger picture[url][/url]Click to view larger pictureClick to view larger picture
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:54 am

[url][/url]Click to view larger picture[url][/url]Click to view larger picture
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby Jacobie on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:42 am

Looks sweet man, I love Janowen.
How does the Monster ride kit go? I'm looking at upgrading my front end to and adjustable setup. What lift did you get?
2013 MN GLX-R

Build Thread: Jacobie's 2013 MN GLX-R
User avatar
Jacobie
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Ipswich, QLD

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:21 am

Jacobie wrote:Looks sweet man, I love Janowen.
How does the Monster ride kit go? I'm looking at upgrading my front end to and adjustable setup. What lift did you get?



monster ride kit goes great best thing ive done by far. i got the reckon kit. it raised it 2.5inchs
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby Jacobie on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:51 am

lordjoe89 wrote:
Jacobie wrote:Looks sweet man, I love Janowen.
How does the Monster ride kit go? I'm looking at upgrading my front end to and adjustable setup. What lift did you get?



monster ride kit goes great best thing ive done by far. i got the reckon kit. it raised it 2.5inchs



Sweet as man! My front end has sagged, contemplating getting a Monster Rides Lift up front or just new springs. Any problems with CV's at 2.5"?
2013 MN GLX-R

Build Thread: Jacobie's 2013 MN GLX-R
User avatar
Jacobie
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Ipswich, QLD

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby NowForThe5th on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:34 am

lordjoe89 wrote:monster ride kit goes great best thing ive done by far. i got the reckon kit. it raised it 2.5inchs


lordjoe89, can you give us a measurement - from centre of wheel to the underneath of the front guard?

This is really the only way to assess the true height, since we don't know what your starting point was.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
User avatar
NowForThe5th
Moderator
 
Posts: 8611
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Holt, ACT

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:23 am

Jacobie wrote:
lordjoe89 wrote:
Jacobie wrote:Looks sweet man, I love Janowen.
How does the Monster ride kit go? I'm looking at upgrading my front end to and adjustable setup. What lift did you get?



monster ride kit goes great best thing ive done by far. i got the reckon kit. it raised it 2.5inchs



Sweet as man! My front end has sagged, contemplating getting a Monster Rides Lift up front or just new springs. Any problems with CV's at 2.5"?



no problems with the CV's i would go with the monster rides just cause if your springs start to sag[ as they all do in time] again in the future you can just wind them up to keep your desired height.
these are the measurements with old suspensions to new
Fp old 530 new 592
Rp old 550 new 630
Fd old 532 new 595
Rd old 550 new 630
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby Jacobie on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:51 am

Awesome mate, definitely looking into it.
2013 MN GLX-R

Build Thread: Jacobie's 2013 MN GLX-R
User avatar
Jacobie
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Ipswich, QLD

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:43 pm

thought i would do an update.
so we are planing to do a trip to the Simpson desert next year so thought some more mods where due
i bout an ironman deluxe bull bar new disgin installed it myself with a mate.
also bought a canopy of a guy on gumtree for $200 HAD IT PAINTED BY A BODY SHOP NEAR MY WORK TO MATCH only cost 300. came up great.
here is a before of the canopy Click to view larger picture
Last edited by lordjoe89 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:46 pm

and this is the car after with on tooClick to view larger picture
Click to view larger pictureClick to view larger pictureClick to view larger pictureClick to view larger pictureClick to view larger picture
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: 2013 GLR silvier

Postby lordjoe89 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:29 am

Click to view larger picture
Click to view larger picture
lordjoe89
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Previous

Return to Member Build Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest