Glxr Build

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Re: Glxr Build

Postby moses on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:02 pm

aids84 wrote:Nice looking build Moses. I highly recommend getting the reduction gears if you've been thinking about them. I put mine in a few weeks ago after a year of sitting on the shelf and they totally transform the vehicle on technical rocky stuff. No need to crash and bash through stuff anymore.

Thanks mate, which ratio did you end up with 2.7 or 3.15? I'm leaning towards the 2.7...
moses
Platinum Subscriber

Postby aids84 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:21 pm

moses wrote:Thanks mate, which ratio did you end up with 2.7 or 3.15? I'm leaning towards the 2.7...

I got the 3.15 in a group buy at the start of last year. They were a special run for the group buy, but it now looks like they're available off the shelf. There's a little bit more involved in fitting them but still fairly straightforward.
aids84
Platinum Subscriber

Postby moses on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:14 pm

Did three days in the vic high country and did some masssssive climbs in 30degree heat, saw the temps reach 114degrees (and i didnt ease off) but never hit the red line. Had some spill from the overflow but she just kept trucking.

Guess if I didn't kill it there I should be safe :roll:

On another note, the old man just picked up a 2012 challenger.. I didn't have enough bad things to say about my Triton to turn him off.
moses
Platinum Subscriber

Previous

Return to Member Build Ups