Safari Snorkel on V6

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Re: Safari Snorkel on V6

Postby Storm Trooper on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm

salt36 wrote:
Wallace wrote:Well done Stormie, look forward to having a gander in a couple of weeks. Now that it is possible to put the snorkel on the V6 who's next............Adz , Snowflake.......anyone? :lol: :lol: BTW only to happy to help. Thanks 8-) 8-)

Hey Stormie can you confirm the snorkel is for the ML 3.2 diesel ?
Local ARB (Shepparton) dude says I cant fit because safari dont make for the petrol........ :roll:

I explained to him the air box is probably in the same spot and makes no difference.... He thought about it and finally agreed that could be possible. Obviously they dont pay much for salesman as not very bright at all...... :lol: :lol:

Confirmed it is the ml 3.2 diesel.... like i posted before i think safari owe some money in research and development.
i vote for a html version of the Gasa strip in between the 2 sites. then the goons who wanna get all parochial about their trucks can chuck rocks and shit at each other. by cyberhonky on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:37 am
Storm Trooper

Postby salt36 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 pm

hey Stormie

i have bought and fitted a snorkel and the Safari part number is now the same for ML and MN diesel motors.
No mention of the petrols, even though the V6 ML airbox is in the same place.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
salt36
Valued Contributor

Postby giancarlo93 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 am

Some pictures of the snorkel installed in my V6 triton.
Here in Panama, 99% of the tritons are diesel, so when I went to get my snorkel, they used the one thats for diesels, so I dont see whats the different between gas and diesel, they are the same, no problems at all on installation.

Click to view larger picture

Mitsubishi Triton L200
V6
315/70/R17
Ironman suspension
ARB bull bar
Safari snorkel

if it ain't broke, don't fix it
giancarlo93

Previous