Back in Black -

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Back in Black -

Postby patto on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Gents well i have been abit slack in getting up some pics of my new Truck.

Click to view larger picture

Basically my suspension was swapped from my previous Triton you can see in this photo that the dobinson constant load front coils have sagged somewhat. (they are the new upgraded ones)running on tough dog struts that i will replace as they are and this is my opiniom P.O.S!!!!

ARB delux Bar
ARB side bars
ARB rear Bar
Safari Snorkel
Bridgestone D694s - 265/75/16
Uniden Remote face UHF - GME 5db antenna
Rear Diff Lock
Dual Battery
220 Roo Lights.

Future mods:

Next week she will have a set of Black Sunnies on it
One of those youbeaut chips that Darryn just got hold of
Ironman 9500kg winch
Canopy ( i have bought it down to a choice between ARB smooth finish or Ultimate - i think the ultimate suits the Tritons lines just that little bit more and the ARB is a bit to sqaure looking) Once again my opinion. Once canopy is on i will have a 60lt water tank and electric pump against the back wall of the tray and my fridge on a slide.
ARB half cage over the cab roof - with some spotties across the front of the cage.
3 inch exhaust.

Then im pretty much decked for what i need it for.

I HATE THE GREENS!!!!!
patto

Re: Back in Black -

Postby Wallace on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Patto if you need a good set of constant load front shocks let me know, I have a spare set sitting in the shed. Ride height isn't too bad for the front not as you decsribed before...........see how you go over the next month or so . If not the offer is still open..
Mark

BTW truck looks good................... ;)
The loneless road is the one you walk alone
Support Beyondblue
You never know when you will need the help.
Wallace

Postby al coholic on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Looking good patto..............black is the best colour for sure. :D It sure will be a weapon of a ute when you get it all finished, not far to go by the sounds of it.

On another note with regards to the sign in the background, do you know how much i can hire a senoir citizen for........could be a cheap source of labour. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything important, it's too late to stop reading it.
al coholic

Postby mad992 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 am

al coholic wrote:Looking good patto..............black is the best colour for sure. :D It sure will be a weapon of a ute when you get it all finished, not far to go by the sounds of it.

On another note with regards to the sign in the background, do you know how much i can hire a senoir citizen for........could be a cheap source of labour. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BAAHHAAAA that signs a classic :lol: BTW nice colour choice patto
mad992

Postby al coholic on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Patto, do you reckon it will be too much black (if there is such a thing) if you have black wheels on a black truck?? I was thinking along the same lines when i got mine, but couldnt convince myself that it would look ok, so went with the alloys to break it up a bit.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything important, it's too late to stop reading it.
al coholic

Postby boycee on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Nice work Patto.

Shame about the colour. :roll: :lol:

I noticed the sign too and was hoping to get my lawns mowed. :D ;)
www.4wdsupplies.com.au
boycee
Platinum Subscriber

Postby patto on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 am

Yeh the colour???? 3200km on the clock and she is already covered in pin stripes... This afternoon im actually going to price up having the side of the car clear vinyled... Im not usually one for caring about paint, but i figured the longer i can pro-long it the less the wife will be on my back.....
I HATE THE GREENS!!!!!
patto

Postby hiluxglenn on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 pm

i seen you turning on to oxford st from flinders street in the city yesterday morning about 9 am,
i only knew it was you as i had been looking at this topic the night before

looking good mate (the car not you haha)
i dont need sex, work f#*ks me everyday!!!!!!!!
hiluxglenn

Postby MR T on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 pm

id be interested to see how much it would cost to get the car vinyled ive been thinking of that for a while now ;)
a smile is a sign of joy, a hug is a sign of love, a laugh is a sign of happiness and a friend like me...well...that's a sign of good taste.
MR T

Postby patto on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:19 pm

hiluxglenn wrote:i seen you turning on to oxford st from flinders street in the city yesterday morning about 9 am,
i only knew it was you as i had been looking at this topic the night before

looking good mate (the car not you haha)

Dam oxford street is a bad street to get spotted in!!!!!! :D :D :D

I did not get a chance to price up the clear vinyl, its on the list... i have seen a few land cruisers and patrols that have had it done.
I HATE THE GREENS!!!!!
patto

Postby Homer on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Lucky you replied before I got a chance ;)
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Return to Member Build Ups