Anthony ML Triton Development

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Anthony ML Triton Development

Postby anfski on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey guys

Not sure if im posting in the right area or doing the right thing!
But anyway, slowly starting to make some alterations to my ML Triton.
So far put some spotlights on the front, 32" maxxis buckshots with 16" black sunraisers on.
Future plans : 2" lift, 4 spotlights on the roof/sports bar (whatever you call it!), exhaust from the turbo back, and maybe a bullbar!
Feel free to comment with what you like, dont like, and any ideas or constructive critisiscm as im new to this game haha! :lol:

Cheers guys! Wish you all the best for the new year!

Click to view larger picture
anfski

Re: Anthony ML Triton Development

Postby NowForThe5th on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm

You're in the right spot and on the right track. Good start and just the beginning of the wallet bloodletting process. But, it's just soooo much fun.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Postby salt36 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm

^^^^^ X2 I was more than happy with my new Triton, untill I discovered this forum :roll:

Still lots to do but it is all worth it, and each Triton has slightly different mods to suit each owner, and a top bunch of people to go on trips with :D Friendships have been formed and will continue 8-)

Nice ute Anfski :D
salt36
Valued Contributor

Postby al coholic on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Looking good so far Anthony........If you are going to actually use the truck off road......i would invest in some good quality 3-4mm thick bash plates ;) The standard mitsu ones made from tin foil are not up to the task.

Apart from that.............some decent rock sliders or side steps will save damage to the sills.........and you would probably want a decent rear bar to protect the tub.

Of course these are all off road mods...........you can get away with it if that is not in your plans atm......but looking good so far none the less 8-)
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything important, it's too late to stop reading it.
al coholic

Postby anfski on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm

thanks for the kind comments guys!
right now im not going for serious off roading, just a little bit of play here and there, and dont want to go by myself incase i get bogged and cant get out, and it makes it harder that all my mates have there commodores and honda's and all that, and im the only one with a 4by! :o
none the less i love my car heaps, id hope she can oneday be a nice big rig :)
anfski

Postby andyj on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Anthony looking good you can have plenty of fun with just a bit of modification also if you want to go off road try meeting up with some of the other members in your area, if you put where you are based up in your profile
Or as Speedy Gonzalez once said, it won't hurt, did it
andyj

Return to Member Build Ups