NOT a Tri Trailer

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

NOT a Tri Trailer

Postby GadgetMN on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Morning... Had a couple of requests to put up pics of my Crewman trailer, so I figured considering I'll be building a Tri Trailer later on once I sell my Crewman and it's trailer, here would be a good place to put it.

Any advice as to whether the single cab or dual cab tub works better? Thinking single for the extra space... but dual cab tub for aesthetics...

Click to view larger picture
The 40L water tank
No point wasting the filler. how I fill the water tank...
These have to be the best racks... Hoping to be able to put these style on the hard cover of my MN... similar to how Daryn's done his. Speaking of the guru that is Daryn, thanks for the 'how to' tutorial for posting pics!!
GadgetMN

Re: NOT a Tri Trailer

Postby boycee on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Looks good mate, i'd say an MN dual cab tub would be good with the extra length and all. 8-)

PS, Please don't stroke Daryns ego anymore, he will get all big headed and we will never be able to live it down. ;)
www.4wdsupplies.com.au
boycee
Platinum Subscriber

Re: NOT a Tri Trailer

Postby daryn on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:54 pm

haha

Go the Single cab back for a trailer, more room and better balanced with the axle in a better location and weight forward of the axle.
daryn
Valued Contributor

Return to Member Build Ups