Goochie's ML Single Cab

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Goochie's ML Single Cab

Postby goochie on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 pm

G'day everyone, love to see a website dedicated to the mighty Triton! Love mine, its and 07 ML, single cab with the standard tub tray.
Here she is the day I picked it up!
Click to view larger picture

Really cbf at the moment posting bit by bit, but here it is at it stands now! Not very many photos as of yet, but here are the 2 most recent. It currently has a 2" Iron Man lift with 32" x 10.5" Kuhmo MT's on Speedy 16's, Iron Man snorkel and Xrox Bullbar.

Before Xrox:

Few things to happen over the next couple of weeks/ months. Spotties, led light bars, side steps/ rock sliders, mayybeeee body lift, rear air lockers!
(Ps, don't know why the photos cut off.)
Cheers! :D
07 ML Triton, 2" Lift, 33's, Snorkel, XROX, Spotties, 3" Exhaust, CHIPIT Chip. Waddup!
goochie

Re: Goochie's ML Single Cab

Postby Mattstruck on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Welcome Goochie, you are on the way :lol: :lol:

There goes the $$...

Just click on photos mate and you get the picture.. pun intended ;)

Have fun, enjoy the site
Mod talk:
Sometimes indecipherable to the average Civillian. Example:
Homer:
I clearly remember Joe stating categorically that he prefers it in the bottom
Joe:
I didn't say it was better in the bottom, I just said it was easier and quicker.
Mattstruck

Postby goochie on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Haha yeah my bank account has taken substantial hits since getting the car, haha but all for a worth while cause!

Thanks for the welcoming! 8-)
07 ML Triton, 2" Lift, 33's, Snorkel, XROX, Spotties, 3" Exhaust, CHIPIT Chip. Waddup!
goochie

Postby aiden71 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 pm

YAY....another from darwin here! :D
aiden71

Postby mickkk on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Good to see you on here too. We will have to go for a drive some time. What do you want the body lift for??? I wouldnt rate it, unless you have plans for 35's. It looks pretty high the other day at OL. You would get away with 33 with lift you already got.
mickkk

Postby Excolo on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Very nice. Welcome and enjoy. :D
Strong like ox. Smart like tree.
Admit nothing - Deny everything - Make counter accusations.
Excolo

Postby bally on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:34 am

nice another white single cab, i pick mine up next weekend and its getting a trip straight to OL on the way home to get the xrox/lightforce deal. already got lockers and 32's as well:)
bally

Postby Joe on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 am

Nice goochie. I really like the single cab with a style side on the back 8-) .... even in white :? :lol:
Dad
----
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Joe

Postby Homer on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:18 am

Looks good mate :D
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby Dave on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 am

Damn I must admit, that's a nicely done single cab. Well done
Dave
Site Admin

Postby goochie on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:51 pm

So here's a quick dodgy photo of the 4 spotties I installed yesterday, finally! Figured how to turn night time into day time with the flick of a switch! Will get better/ more photos up this weekend! 8-)

goochie

Postby Mattstruck on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Any more lights mate and the car will over heat from lack of air! :lol:
Mod talk:
Sometimes indecipherable to the average Civillian. Example:
Homer:
I clearly remember Joe stating categorically that he prefers it in the bottom
Joe:
I didn't say it was better in the bottom, I just said it was easier and quicker.
Mattstruck

Postby ag9111 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Resize your photos before posting mate, then you dont have to click to see all.

Nice looking truck
I love cats, but I couldn't eat a full one!

Mud is like unprotected sex
30 secs of fun for a lifetime of grief
ag9111
Platinum Subscriber

Goochie's ML Single Cab

Postby tukadafoonday on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 pm

bally wrote:nice another white single cab, i pick mine up next weekend and its getting a trip straight to OL on the way home to get the xrox/lightforce deal. already got lockers and 32's as well:)

Sorry to hijack this thread... Bally where is it listed the OL xrox/light force deal? You are the second person I have heard say this and I have the xrox bar on order to be installed in two weeks but I have seen nothing of the special!!!
tukadafoonday

Goochie's ML Single Cab

Postby tukadafoonday on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 pm

By the way Goochie nice truck... Looks awesome.
tukadafoonday

Postby Joe on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 am

Nice Goochie. Have light brackets... must use them all :P
Dad
----
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Joe

Postby goochie on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Haha thanks everyone, and yeah if I have the brackets why not use them? :mrgreen: Will have to see how my wiring holds up over the next few drives, hopefully I did a professional enough job 8-)

And to tukadafoonday, I haven't heard of the combo XROX/ Lightforce deal either. Although, I do live in Darwin and we tend to get left of out most of the cool shit haha.

On another note, the next mod on my mighty Triton will hopefully be a set of rear lockers, then a couple of things on the aesthetics side, then onto the front locker.

But knowing me, I'll find something that looks awesome and spend my money on it haha, but thanks for all the postive feedback fellas, might chuck a couple of better quality photos up this w/e if I go for a wheel :D
goochie

Goochie's ML Single Cab

Postby tukadafoonday on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 pm

[quote="goochie"]And to tukadafoonday, I haven't heard of the combo XROX/ Lightforce deal either. Although, I do live in Darwin and we tend to get left of out most of the cool shit haha.

Goochie - if you think Darwin is bad you should live in Canberra!!!! We don't even get a mention in the national weather half the time!
tukadafoonday

Postby goochie on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Righto so I thought I'd do a little bit of cosmetic work this weekend, seeing that the nong who owned before me blasted off half the paint under the wheel wells, a respray was in order. Seeing that I'm no professional painter, thought it came out priddy well! ;)

You can see where the paint is gone in the well. (Also when I was testing what two Lightforce 240's looked like haha)

Took the wheels to get full access underneath, wish it would stay this big! After I'd already painted one side.

Cleaned it all with degreaser then metho, let that dry, then a fresh coat!

Little flaps to keep the mud out of the XROX, with it on there seemed like a lot of space for crap to get in. Hopefully there work out alright.

Then the back! Obviously all 4 wells were done haha.

All done, very pleased 8-)
goochie

Postby variflex on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Those XroX Bars look Awesome
variflex

Postby Canisrow on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Hey Goochie, Any idea what offset those rims are? Looking to put 32s on my single cab without doing the lift. Been told they'll fit with the right offset.

Cheers
Canisrow

Postby goochie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Hey mate, too be honest I am not sure of what the offset there is, if any. But with these rims and tyres, with the 2" lift, the wheels scrubbed at full lock on the plastic mud flap things haha, ended up tearing them off in the end. But I'm pretty sure with the right offset it'll come priddy close. Sorry for the shit answer! haha
goochie

Postby Homer on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 am

Hey mate, did you bolt a plate between the xrox and the front bash plate mounts at all?

You need to do one...I haven't yet :roll:
There is a big gap there and I found on a really muddy trip that it completely coated my radiator. As soon as there was a long low range hill it overheated big time.
Lucky we had plenty of water to pour over the front of the radiator to cool it enough (keep engine running) to get to a creek where I drove into it and then we splashed water onto the radiator while revving it to pull some of the mud through.
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby goochie on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Homer wrote:Hey mate, did you bolt a plate between the xrox and the front bash plate mounts at all?

You need to do one...I haven't yet :roll:
There is a big gap there and I found on a really muddy trip that it completely coated my radiator. As soon as there was a long low range hill it overheated big time.
Lucky we had plenty of water to pour over the front of the radiator to cool it enough (keep engine running) to get to a creek where I drove into it and then we splashed water onto the radiator while revving it to pull some of the mud through.

Hey mate, I noticed thats my mates MK came with a steel looking plate when he got his XROX on, I was hoping mine came with that too but apparently not... But now that you mention that problem, sounds like I'll have to do something about that this weekend, test out my fabrication skills that I don't have haha
goochie

Postby drover on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:42 pm

G'day Goochie welcome to the "white" single cab brigade :lol: Nice looking unit you got there, have'nt seen too many tub back singles. Reckon she'll look awsome with the steps, full length I imagine :?: What seating do you have buckets or split bench :?: Mine is a split bench and the passenger seat is crap to sit in for any more than a couple of hours :cry:
drover

Next

Return to Member Build Ups