After a couple of weeks and a fair bit of wheeling I decided I needed some more accessories.
The ARB rear bar was due soon, and as I didn't want to damage the original unit I took it off.
I was selling the unit- but found that the april update of the VR had a different shape under tha tail gate
After running around one of the 4x4 parks found that the original bash plates were shit.
very few options in those days- and ended up with a "genuine" diff actuator protection plate
While at the dealer also picked up some body mould strips- that lucky for me come standard in silver.
Also fitted up my gsm/next g aerial on the front, scangauge, and turbo timer
Used a stainless block to keep the aerial on the Passenger side purchased some stainless hose clamps and protected the paint work with bike inner tube
got some help from JOP to fit up the hella 4000 compact lights, which are triggered through a double relay and only come on if the fog lights are on and high beam (saved fitting a extra switch)
at the same time ran heavey duty wires to the rear for a Anderson plug and a fuse block in the engine to keep all the wires tidy.
I believe it was something like 4 weeks before I got the ARB bar and "newtriton" sticker
originally running stock rear springs and ridepro coils combined with Bilstein shocks and struts.
BUT- needed more lift so it was back into the shop for dobbinson springs on the front and Aussie super spring helper pack at the rear.
also got fitted traier brakes for the new caravan that was to arive soon.