MN Triton XROX Mounting Bolts

Bull bars, sliders, wheel carriers etc!

Re: Bullbars

Postby 2jzzzz on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Have just picked up a steal on an 2nd hand XROX Bar. Piked it up but have 2 small things to sort out. Brackets are apparently to suit a 2" body lift and I'm not lifted. What will it look like if fitted without lift? Also didn't come with bolts and I'm hoping someone can tell me sizes I need.
2jzzzz

MN Triton XROX Mounting Bolts

Postby 2jzzzz on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:36 am

Hi,

I've been watching gumtree/ebay for a while and picked up an XROX bar and brackets, but it didn't come with the bolts.

Anyone have a list of what is needed? I got brackets that suit a 2" body lifted Triton if it changes anything.

Ideally don'y want to body lift it, anyone have any pointers to brackets to suit non lifted at a reasonable price? If I have to lift it, I will.
2jzzzz

Re: MN Triton XROX Mounting Bolts

Postby NowForThe5th on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:45 am

Surely the bolts would fit through the holes in the brackets and their size and placement would be fairly obvious?

As to brackets to suit a non-body lifted vehicle, wouldn't X-Rox, or their local distributor, be your first call? I'd be fairly certain that new or modified brackets would be a lot easier than bodylifting the vehicle to suit these brackets.

I've moved your earlier post, asking the same thing, and to which you had no response, here. Cross-posting is not a good practice but given that you at least waited a couple of weeks...
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Re: MN Triton XROX Mounting Bolts

Postby Jacobie on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Hey 2jzzzz, If you have no luck finding bolts, if you contact outback accessories you can purchase the bolts in a kit, also you can buy a non- non body lifted bracket off there. Then just sell the body lift bracket on gum tree or on FB page Should sell pretty quick. I will need one, one day when i blift my Triton.
2013 MN GLX-R

Build Thread: Jacobie's 2013 MN GLX-R
Jacobie

Return to Exterior Mods