MN Triton canopy

Bull bars, sliders, wheel carriers etc!

MN Triton canopy

Postby braydenc on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:34 pm

Hey everyone I have the MN Triton canopy with the standard fold up windows does anyone know where I can get replacement ones from Mitsubishi is being a bit useless finding them. Pic is attachedClick to view larger picture

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
2013 MN dual Cab check my Instagram out heaps of 4x4 pics https://www.instagram.com/4x4campingandadventures/
braydenc

Re: MN Triton canopy

Postby Ray57MQ on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 pm

braydenc wrote:Hey everyone I have the MN Triton canopy with the standard fold up windows does anyone know where I can get replacement ones from Mitsubishi is being a bit useless finding them.

Brayden, try...Offroad Central think still in Rothwell Qld
A recall a MN work ute had a canopy from them and think glass shape & locks very similar to your's ?
They use to sell online on ebay and gumtree before opening a store few yrs back.
Good luck..
Don’t take life so seriously, it isn’t permanent
Ray57MQ

Postby braydenc on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:45 am

hey mate thanks for the info your a dead set legend!
2013 MN dual Cab check my Instagram out heaps of 4x4 pics https://www.instagram.com/4x4campingandadventures/
braydenc

Postby Ray57MQ on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

No prob, hope they can assist you as I have since found their site and they only sell steel canopies now.
I'm currently still looking for a MQ canopy and came across the EKO from Trek 4x4 it looks similar ?
Realise stupid question but is there markings or labels inside ? or can u post pic of the rear window of canopy ? might help others on here too identify it.
Don’t take life so seriously, it isn’t permanent
Ray57MQ

Return to Exterior Mods