IronMan Bullbar install; advice needed

Bull bars, sliders, wheel carriers etc!

IronMan Bullbar install; advice needed

Postby Linusp3 on Sun May 10, 2020 2:22 am

Hi

I got hold of a pre used IronMan Commercial Deluxe Bullbar I´m working on installing. Problem are the IronMan installation guide are crap.

http://www.ironman4x4.com/system/resources/W1siZiIsIjIwMTQvMTAvMTYvMXU5cng4NDZjZ19CQlRfQkJDX0JCQ0QwMTZfMDMxX0lNLnBkZiJdXQ/BBT_BBC_BBCD016_031-IM.pdf

I got stuck at point 5 & 6 on page 5 in the installation guide. The chassis on my ML (2008) looks nothing like the pictures in the manual.
- There are no slot for the captive bolt (picture 5) Click to view larger picture

- I can´t figure out how to fit the U-bolts mentioned in picture 6. There are no chance ONE bolt are supposed to hold the "chassis strengthening bracket" in place to hold the weight of the bullbar and a winch...Click to view larger picture

There are no description on what´s supposed to come in the package so I have no clue if I´m missing any parts. The stuff in the blue box is what I have to work with. Is that the U-bolts in there? Click to view larger picture

Any chance someone can help me out with pictures or better description than Ironman?

Thanks
//Linus
Linusp3

Return to Exterior Mods