fog lights

Anything Triton 2016+ related

fog lights

Postby mds on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi just purchased a MQ 4x2 glx cchassis i have connected a set of genuine fog lights.The wire plugs are there to connect already.ive been told i need to buy the blinker stalk with the light switch and a relay.Has anybody done this mod as its 140 for a new stalk,dont want to waste money if more is required ,extra harness etc,any help appreciated,
mds

Re: fog lights

Postby jerrah on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:22 pm

My bullbar came with fog lights. They're wired so they only come on with my main lights and I have the relay triggered by an Air on board switch that more or less matches the dash lights.

I didn't buy a new stalk.

See this thread...
jerrah

Postby mds on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:38 pm

ok cheers i think ill use this method to
mds

Postby Merts on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:50 pm

The AOB ones for the MQ with red backlighting and green indicator lamp match the factory switches pretty well. The amber ones would be okay too but I reckon they are a bit too yellow compared to the factory switches. Either way they fit perfectly into the blank spaces and look like they belong there.
GLS MQ Triton, ARB Summit front, rear and side bars, Carryboy canopy and rack, Dobinson heavy duty suspension, Harrop rear E-locker, Drifta drawers and a few other bits and pieces.
Merts
Platinum Subscriber

Return to General Discussion