new single cab

Anything Triton 2016+ related

new single cab

Postby UAV on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Hey guys,

haven't been on here for a while, but I'm looking to buying a new MQ single cab. Most likely 4x2 and diesel auto unless i get a bargain on a 4x4.

how are these new engines going? any issues? are they proving to be up to the task?

and does anyone have the same sort ute and are you happy with it?

cheers
tim
UAV

Re: new single cab

Postby Sky Miner on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:10 pm

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago (2wd auto drop side) only things I found wrong with it is also mentioned on here, such as the passenger seat rattle' (not really annoying to me as the suspension is pretty hard for a SC) the digital radio is hard to see in strong sun light and the auto vibration is there' but barely noticeable (only under heavy acceleration and for a split sec) but besides that all good so far, engine wise (performance) goes hard does get up n go with the usual turbo lag (nature of the beast) Surprisingly it stands pretty tall compared to a hilux of the same sort' Fuel wise so far I'm averaging 9.5/10ltr per hundred k's, it's only got a 1000k's on it so the jury is still out' it's not a giant killer but for the price its a practical car and I'm happy with it ;)
Ever noticed if somebody is driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is also an idiot?
Sky Miner

Return to General Discussion