ML Heater and Air Con

Anything Triton 2016+ related

ML Heater and Air Con

Postby matt07ml on Sun May 26, 2019 11:38 am

Hi Guys, I have a 2014 MN that I bought in June last year. Before I bought it the dealership had done an engine change so I thought I’d gotten lucky. Come to 6 months down the track and it starts overheating under load uphills etc. I’ve had it at a Mitsubishi dealership to look at several times and finally have been told to replace the radiator and thermostat ( not covered under warranty so at my cost of course). As well as the overheating the cabin heater is basically blowing out cold to Luke warm air and with AC on heat it just blows cold air.

The other day I picked the Ute up from the dealer after it being there for a month and on the way home ( 100km trip) did not overheat once and the heater is blowing hot air which kinda pisses me off more lol.

Question is does anyone else with a GLX have hot air blowing with the air con running or does it just blow cold air? I previously owned an 07 ML and I’ve been racking my brain to remember if the air con only blew cold air or not. Thanks

Matt
matt07ml

Re: ML Heater and Air Con

Postby Marvin27 on Sun May 26, 2019 3:56 pm

#
Last edited by Marvin27 on Tue May 28, 2019 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marvin27

Re: ML Heater and Air Con

Postby Duck on Mon May 27, 2019 10:15 am

With the ac button on it will blow cold or hot depending on your selection. Without ac button on really only blow hot or cool.
Might be hard to squeeze the dealer now as almost 12 months since purchased. Good luck with finding the fix.
Life is what happens while you are busy making plans........
Duck

Return to General Discussion