Dust suppression

Anything Triton 2016+ related

Dust suppression

Postby Doc on Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:54 am

Hi all - been a while but here goes ... been thinking of upgrading our MN Triton for a new MQ model but with a chassis-mounted canopy. That said, price might be the final arbiter of tgat conversation which means I may end up using the tub for a bit longer than I'd like. So thoughts turn to dust or, more importantly, keeping it out as much as possible. I've been doing some research (if you can call Google searches research) and came across the EGR Dust Defence Kit. When I contacted EGR about it, they said it was only available for the MR because there wasn't the demand for the MQ. My question then is, what's the difference between the rear of the MR tub to the MQ tub (more-or-less at the point where the back closes). Also wondering if anyone has used the kit in their MR (or MQ for that matter) and what your experience of it has been.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Some say the glass is half full...
Some say the glass is half empty..
I say “Are you gonna drink that?
Doc

Re: Dust suppression

Postby DibbyDibbyDJ on Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:52 am

so you are looking for the dust defence kit for a canopy or for tonneau cover?

The MR and MQ tubs are similar although the MR is taller, and the accessories fitting is very similar.
2024 Outlander

mitsubishi-forums.com
DibbyDibbyDJ

Postby Doc on Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:19 pm

Just a tub lud at this stage - looking at a Utemaster Load lid for the time-being.

Some say the glass is half full...
Some say the glass is half empty..
I say “Are you gonna drink that?
Doc

Postby Dilligara on Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:19 pm

Doc wrote:Hi all - been a while but here goes ... been thinking of upgrading our MN Triton for a new MQ model but with a chassis-mounted canopy. That said, price might be the final arbiter of tgat conversation which means I may end up using the tub for a bit longer than I'd like. So thoughts turn to dust or, more importantly, keeping it out as much as possible. I've been doing some research (if you can call Google searches research) and came across the EGR Dust Defence Kit. When I contacted EGR about it, they said it was only available for the MR because there wasn't the demand for the MQ. My question then is, what's the difference between the rear of the MR tub to the MQ tub (more-or-less at the point where the back closes). Also wondering if anyone has used the kit in their MR (or MQ for that matter) and what your experience of it has been.

Just looked at their website, it says the opposite, its says on available for MQ at this stage

*Mitsubishi changed the tub floor ribbing that lead to this item not fitting a level of MR tubs, so currently, this is only suitable for MQ floors.
YOUR VEHICLE
MITSUBISHI
MODEL
TRITON MQ 2015-2018
FITMENT
NO FITMENT INCLUDED
Andrew - White MY17 Auto.
Dilligara

Return to General Discussion