Intro and servicing question for Victorians

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Intro and servicing question for Victorians

Postby jknowles83 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:17 am

Hi all,

I'm Jeremy from Upper Beaconsfield in Victoria.
I've got a 2014 MN Triton now on its third engine. It was overheating again start of this year.
Took it back to dealer who initially said engine replacement, then claimed pressured test revealed it didn't need one.
6 months on its having the same problem, and I'm looking for a new dealer to take it to.
I've searched the forum for recommendations, so apologies if I've missed it, but was just wondering if anyone fellow Vic's out there could recommend a good dealership for servicing.
My previous one was Preston Motors Mitsubishin Dandenong, and I couldn't recommend them any less in case anyone's thinking of giving them a try.
Thanks in advance!
jknowles83

Re: Intro and servicing question for Victorians

Postby Major3 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:30 am

Hi Jeremy
I used Preston motors in Epping which have now moved to south Morang
I would not recommend them at all had to push back way to hard and finally got a new short motor out of them and alway felt like they just didn’t give a shit about anything
So when they moved, out of convenience I went to Essendon Mitsubishi and then the dreaded overheating issue arises again so Essendon Mitsubishi replaced the short motor and I had no issues and felt like they were there to try and keep me happy and not like Preston motors which felt like they wanted to just take my money and run.
Major3

Re: Intro and servicing question for Victorians

Postby vlat on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:13 pm

I can back up Essendon Mitusbishi for recall issues. My paj has been there for three recalls.I also buy some spares from them as I do my own services.
vlat

Return to Introductions