2011 GLXR Bluetooth Problem

Anything Triton related

2011 GLXR Bluetooth Problem

Postby Teiwaz on Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:51 pm

Hi, I'm Dave from Brisbane, I'm new to the forum. I've bought a 2011 Triton and it didn't come with an owners manual. I can't connect my phone via bluetooth.

Firstly, is this the standard stereo for this model? I'm struggling to find any instructions for it. When I press in the phone button on the right I get "pair phone" but nothing appears when I scan for new devices on my phone. Am I missing a step there?
Click to view larger picture
Teiwaz

Re: 2011 GLXR Bluetooth Problem

Postby explorer.dave on Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:53 pm

What type of phone? l could never pair a Sansung Galaxy mini to those units, many different people tried, ended up replacing the unit for an Android run double din and all good. They tend to be a bit differential to phone types.

FYI, if you look in the forum DIRECTORY right under the NTN banner, there is a whole thread on bluetooth.
Better to be silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.[

[b]Penrith Panthers 2021..Finally :roll:

Posts should be like mini skirts, long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting
explorer.dave
Platinum Subscriber

Postby Teiwaz on Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:10 pm

explorer.dave wrote:What type of phone? l could never pair a Sansung Galaxy mini to those units, many different people tried, ended up replacing the unit for an Android run double din and all good. They tend to be a bit differential to phone types.

FYI, if you look in the forum DIRECTORY right under the NTN banner, there is a whole thread on bluetooth.

Thanks Dave. I did read that thread, it covers a lot of stuff but not the "don't have the manual what button do I push" question. Tried it on a couple of Android phones, a Samsung and also a Google.
Teiwaz

Postby explorer.dave on Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:47 pm

Sorry l am real busy with work at present but maybe somebody on here could scan the relevant pages from the manual for you. If no joy l will try and find sometime next week.
Better to be silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.[

Posts should be like mini skirts, long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting
explorer.dave
Platinum Subscriber

Postby DibbyDibbyDJ on Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:30 am

You need to pair the phone using the steering wheel controls. Press the voice button, then follow the voice prompts
2024 Outlander

mitsubishi-forums.com
DibbyDibbyDJ

Postby Teiwaz on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:58 am

DibbyDibbyDJ wrote:You need to pair the phone using the steering wheel controls. Press the voice button, then follow the voice prompts

No it doesn't have a voice button.
Teiwaz

Postby explorer.dave on Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:02 pm

P.M sent

explorer.dave
Platinum Subscriber

Return to General Discussion